Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Maxim's Green Feminine Hygiene Queens On The Road: California

<---- A glimpse of Venice Beach at Sunset... Where we'll be soon!

Hello everyone! Sharon here. I'm a new Green Feminine Hygiene Queen. Just got on with the Maxim Team and I've been learning all about the details that go into having an eco-conscious product line. What a journey it is and what a journey it's becoming!

Maxim has offered me to pack up my bags and head on West with the Company's VP and meet with people who share the same interests as we do in the organic market. So for the next two weeks you can follow our Green Feminine Hygiene Queen Blog for insight into the Organic world in California and to find out more about my experiences as a Green Feminine Hygiene Queen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home